Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Moving to new house for Celebrating Chinese New Year

I'm busy from the last 3 months especially working on the renovation. My mum is affirm that our new house is the last resort that she's going to move. We've listened a lot of cases from neighbor about robbery there. "They straight away go into your house whenever you didn't close your door and holding 'parang'/they go into your house after you went out,having some drinks and cigarettes before they take all your things." What an awful thing to listen. Impossible we move again. We thought opposite a big road would be safer..?

Moving house is not easy..thinking the design of the cabinet,wardrobe, toilet, kitchen, living hall, etc. and eventually we have to keep all the things. It's tiring!

Before 2 day of moving house, my maid hurt her big toe by my dad's lorry. Her toe is getting bigger and we thought applying some medicine could be cure.


The day before moving house I have to bring Jolie to see doctor and the next evening I brought her back. Well, on the open house's day, my servant is in pain, couldn't walk too much and help around. My mum and I...have to help her to do the work and moving things. Later on, my aunt jokes that Jolie is more blissful than our servant, Jolie could stay in clinic and no one take her to see doctor.Is it? We aren't that bad la..We asked sister to take her to doc also .lol

No comments:

Post a Comment