Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I couldn't grasp Him

Last time...I knew yours and
Now...We don't know either
Can you tell me your life story and how much have you change?
I hope I could understand you more.
What is yours when our first bump-into?
I have a complicated predilection which looks like already endured from last time.

Have you got the same like last time?
I hope you keep the sentimental and the memories until today.


If it's Not,
Why are you canvassing me?
Is that part of the conversation or a curiosity
Or..your manner etiquette?

If it's Yes,
Why is the 1st and 2nd, you being so pleasant?
But the 3rd and 4th, you are invisible?
Maybe this is my oversight,
From beginning I'm the one who take the step first.

I just don't understand which road line are you always in..
You're always staying inside the line or outside the line?
If inside, why are you not appearing?
So, are you outside the line then?
with a lot of trees accompanied you?
Am I consider the unusual tree?..
But why are you not aware of everything?

I really don't understand,
Is there any changes from you within this 10years?

No comments:

Post a Comment