Friday, January 21, 2011

Awesome Rottweiler

Isn't that amazing?

Bear n Bruno

I came across an awesome blog about her Rotties namely Bear and Bruno. The owner is TK and she's from Singapore. Her rotties are very well behaved in the public. I felt so proud of her dog. Every time when I came to disappointment and upsetting, I will read her blog and I gain confidence from there. She has given me a lot of advise,help and suggestion on rottweiler too,and I will gain confidence to train Jolie again. I appreciate her a lot as I question her many time when I facing problem.

I do not understand why some of the people like to say rottweiler is very dangerous dog and bit people until dead. According to TK, those are owners problem who doesn't give training and they are tied in the house all the time and thus, lead them to become an aggressive dog. And I believe that they do not know how to differentiate the dog type and they do not have any experience to dog at all. Just simply say that "Oh, the dog is black color, got 4 eyes and big also". I will not appreciate what they told me but I feel it is very irritating, just like wanna give them a lesson. It's ridiculous to listen from people who doesn't know anything.

Did you hear before a dog who eats meat organ will bite people in the end? Did you hear before that a dog will bite people because they doesn't make love and because their hormone are imbalance? It doesn't make sense at all,.
Another case I'm not sure, as the contractor said that his dog has given training but did not know what is the reason his dog bit people. Well, I did not hear from any trainer said that their dog or their student's dog have bite people. I believe that there is some reason which lead to biting on that people.

Puppy developing stage is very crucial. You wouldn't know how much efforts I've put on training to proof that not every rottweiler is dangerous. Training will increase your bond between you and your dog and will eventually be proud of just like TK.

No comments:

Post a Comment