Monday, March 21, 2011

Life ended abruptly

My 2nd brother-in-law, 47 years old, whose very kind, open minded, helpful, gentlemen, loving, telepathic, joker, and understand about people feeling, has passed away. Causes from heart attack after playing badminton. According to his worker who play badminton with him, said that he felt hard to breath and uncomfortable, and hence borrow their motorcycle to go hospital, but he's not able to drive, so the worker fetch him but he fainted after few minutes of driving. Is sad to see he was sleeping on the bed with white cloth wrapping on him.

He was actually knew that he's not alright and hence, he asked his worker to help my sister to take care of their business if he is not here. No one knows that he got heart attack including my sister and his daughter. He keeps all his sadness to himself, and doesn't want people to sad or worry about him. Why don't you tell us you are tired? got heart attack? We are sad that you gone so sudden. Hope my sister would be ok.

He's wonderful person. He helps my parents and me a lot.I stayed with him since I was young until I was 14 years old. Even we are not staying together, but we often meet. I like to listen to his stories, jokes, advises.

" Brother, I know you still got a lot thing to do, but you could bless your family fine in everything. I will pray for you, sister and your children, please go peacefully and happily, don't bring regrets. You will definitely go to heaven because you are such a remarkable person. I will miss you and remember what you have taught me. I will never forget you. You are one of my brother which I most respect. Thank you for everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment